Ohio-specific information on COVID-19 is available at
For more information on what COVID-19 is, visit the World Health Organization
For more information on transmission, symptoms, prevention and treatment, visit the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
Responsible Restart Ohio
Responsible RestartOhio is about protecting the health of employees, customers, and their families; supporting community efforts to control the spread of the virus; and, leading in responsibly getting Ohio back to work.
For more information, visit Responsible RestartOhio.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guidelines for Ohioans
Do your part to slow the spread of the coronavirus. We’re all in this together!
- Even if you are young or otherwise healthy, you are at risk and you can increase the risk for others. Comply with Governor DeWine’s “stay at home” executive order.
- If you work in a critical industry and must report to work, maintain social distancing and stay at least six feet away from others.
- Avoid social gatherings in groups of 10 or more people.
- Do not visit nursing homes, retirement homes or long-term care facilities unless instructed to do so.
PRACTICE GOOD HYGIENE:
- Wash your hands, especially after touching any frequently used item or surface.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue, or the inside of your elbow.
- Disinfect frequently, used items and surfaces as much as possible.
Food Resources for Paulding County Students
Please visit these links to learn more about available food services and information for students and parents.
Antwerp Local Schools – http://www.antwerpschools.org/
Divine Mercy Catholic School – https://divinemercycatholicschool.webstarts.com/
Paulding Exempted Village Schools – https://www.pauldingschools.org/
Wayne Trace Local Schools – https://www.waynetrace.org/